This is a weekly recap post from the Hunk Guide, our collection of great posts (and sexy men) from some of our favorite blogs. Check out the Hunk Guide to see them all, or suggest a link for us to include!
2009 is off to a wild start! Here in Seattle we're actually cut off from the rest of the nation via ground transportation -- we have to take a plane, a boat, or a detour through Canada to leave the state due to flood waters shutting down I-5!
Luckily the internet is still working, though -- 'cos the Hunk Guide has made its triumphant return for 2009. Check out our full selection of great links to sizzling men after the jump... but to whet your appetite:
- Gay Body Blog : Brazilian Model Rafael Verga - photos featured in this Hunk Guide
- YouTube : My doppleganger in the Star Wars A Capella Tribute was robbed at the People's Choice Awards.
- !! omg blog !! : Celebrities fighting naked? OMG indeed.
- Homotography : Best of 2008 included Bruce Weber's Summer Camp
- Towleroad : The Boys Take on 'Single Ladies'
- Charmants : Going behind the scenes of last summer's Chad White: Equus Photo Shoot
- Definition of a Man : They're having a Chad Revel-ation!
- Edward Estanol : Names Chris Durling as his Hottie of the Week.
- Ethan Says : You should check out Culture Magazine's Boy Wonder fashion spread.
- Fit Sports Men : Male fitness and underwear model Tyler Bachtel.
- Frillr : Looking hot -- DKNY Mens Jeans Spring-Summer 2009
- Made in Brazil : Brazilian Golden Boy Edilson, Part One and Part Two.
- Alex Prinz : UK Model (and nice guy) announces Metrovelvet appearance.
- Shirtless Perfection : Dror Okavi
- SquareHippies : Melvil Poupaud, Jude Law, Nick Soper, and Scott Evans
- Trey Cruz : European Fun Guys stars on iCarly
- Chow : Cooking Bacon : You're doing it wrong. (via !! omg blog !!)
- Vision Model Management : Lee Kholafai by Doug Inglish
- We Love Guys : Banner guy Lucas Kerr