This is a weekly recap post from the Hunk Guide, our collection of great posts (and sexy men) from some of our favorite blogs. Check out the Hunk Guide to see them all, or suggest a link for us to include!
- Kenneth in the (212) takes a peek at the Cosmo UK charity centerfolds. [Warning: tushes and implied nudity.]
- NewNowNext gives us a look at the new video from Chromeo for their song Mama's Boy, which we have loved for a while now. We agree with Colin, we're starting to have a little thing for Dave 1 as well.
- Towleroad diagnoses Jessie Godderz (previously featured) as a Naricssexual... Andy may be onto something there!
- Brian Juergens from AfterElton.com interviewed the adorable Matthew Goode and Julian Jarrold about the newer, gayer Brideshead Revisited.
- Rod 2.0 reports that Nelly is the next model for Sean John underwear, and will (thankfully) continue taking his shirt off. Pretty on the Outside fantasizes about what the new ads might look like.
- Boy Culture featured a few tidbits and photos of Dominic Cooper from his Attitude magazine interview... all dressed up and soaking wet.
- SquareHippies has become a bit smitten with Keith Bryce from Project Runway. (We're totally with you there.)