This is a weekly recap post from the Hunk Guide, our collection of great posts (and sexy men) from some of our favorite blogs. Check out the Hunk Guide to see them all, or suggest a link for us to include!
- Most Beautiful Man features The Bachelor favorite Andy Baldwin, showing us his patriotic side on a hot-hot-hot beach.
- SoapHunks.net : Adonis 2008 is underway, cast your votes for your favorite in the Top 10!
- Matt Riddlehoover stars in Watch Out, where he plays a man (literally) in love with himself. Matt tells Hunk du Jour that filming "was like summer camp, but with people who were old enough to drink." Check out the trailer after the jump.
- HDJ Favorite SquareHippies takes a look at Vanity Fair's Bright Young Hollywood
- My friend Ryan in New York shares some of his favorite moments from the (soggy) NYC Pride Parade last weekend. Check out his NYC Pride Flickr Photoset. Afterwards, check out our 2008 Seattle Pride Flickr group, which has seen a lot of new photos this week as well!
- Jay Brannan (Shortbus) is having quite a busy month. His latest film, Holding Trevor, opens tomorrow and his new album, Goddamned, has just been digitally released. Congrats, Jay!
- Have you seen the web series HIV Is Still a Big Deal? What do you think?
- Hunk du Jour will play host to some special Guest Hunkologists starting tomorrow as your editor takes a much needed vacation for a little R&R. We have some fantastic folks queued up with excellent taste. (Think you have what it takes to be a Hunkologist? We're still looking to fill one day next week... contact us!)